Comparing IEWH to Storage Water Heater
- Saving of electricity as no electricity is wasted in heating up a full storage tank which is not always fully utilized;
- Save water because there is no need to discharge cold water in the pipe as the heater is installed in the shower area and not some distance away;
- You get instant hot water. For storage heater, depending on the capacity, wattage and season, you need to spend 10 to 40 mins to heat up the water. If more than one person is bathing continuously, the subsequent bathers might have to wait for the cold water in the storage tank to be heated again before they can shower;
- Easy and cheaper to install and replace;
- Lower retail cost compare to storage heater;
- Its compact and elegant design is a perfect ornament in your bathroom.