Warranty Terms and Conditions
- This warranty is only valid and applicable to Bennington products purchased from authorized dealers.
- This warranty is effective from the day of purchase and is non-transferable.
- Bennington Technologies Pte Ltd (The Manufacturer) provides 1 year warranty on manufacturer’s defects.
- Any parts found to be defective during this warranty period we undertake to repair, replace parts or components at our option without charge so long as it has been properly maintained and operated in accordance with operating instructions, and has not been subject to misuse or damage.
- This product must not be taken apart, modified or repaired, except by an authorized person.
- This warranty applies only within Singapore and does not apply to products used commercially.
- A service charge will be imposed for set use for 1 month and above.
- This warranty does not cover service and transport fee.
- Please call our Customer Care Department HOTLINE (65) 65523033 or E-MAIL: email@example.com for servicing request having available the model number, warranty card number and the date of purchased.
- If product is covered by the warranty and service call to site is required, our standard service fee (applied only after 1 month from date of purchase) and transport fee will be charged. If part used, will be free of charge.
- A charge will be made in the event of an aborted service call or where a call under the terms of the warranty has been booked and the failure is not product related.
- If the product is no longer covered by the warranty, a charge will be made for the site visit and any parts supplied.
- All payments due must be paid to the serviceman upon completion of the service call. We reserve the right not to undertake work where payment cannot be made.