Warranty Terms and Conditions
- This warranty is only valid and applicable to Bennington products purchased from authorised dealers.
- This warranty is effective from the day of purchased and is non-transferable.
- Bennington Technologies Pte Ltd (The Manufacturer) warrants this product against all manufacturer’s defects for a period of 1 year, however, the Heating Elements are covered with 5 years warranty from the date of purchased, provided that it has been installed by a licensed plumber in accordance with the manual’s instructions.
- Any parts found to be defective during this warranty period we undertake to repair, replace parts or components at our option without charge so long as it has been properly maintained and operated in accordance with operating instructions, and has not been subject to misuse or damage.
- This product must not be taken apart, modified or repaired, except by an authorised person.
- This warranty applies only within Singapore and does not apply to products used commercially.
- A service charge will be imposed for set use for 1 month and above or external faults not due to heater.
- This warranty does not cover: a) The labour and transport fee b) The hand shower, fittings and accessories c) parts not supplied by manufacturer and d) incorrect installation.
- In the event of request for installation or after sales services, please contact Bennington Technologies Pte Ltd Customer Care Department (65)65523033 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org having available information on the model number, date of purchase and concerning issues. Kindly present the original purchase invoice to our technician upon request as proof of purchase.
- If product is covered by the warranty and service call to site is required, our standard service fee (applied only after 1 month from the date of purchased) and transport fee will be charged. If part used, will be free of charge. If faults are due to external faults or wrong installation, standard service fee, transport fee and part cost are chargeable even within the warrant period.
- A charge will be made in the event of an aborted service call or where a call under the terms of the warranty has been booked and the failure is not product related.
- If the product is no longer covered by the warranty, a charge will be made for the site visit and any parts supplied.
- All payments due must be paid to the serviceman upon completion of the service call. We reserve the right not to undertake work where payment cannot be made or void all future warranty if payment is not made after servicing and reserve the right to pursue the outstanding payment.